Annual Spring Fellowship held at Rhodes France Scout Reservation April 30 – May 2, 2021.
This weekend event is for all Arrowmen. We will have fun activities and perform some much needed Cheerful Service at Rhodes France Scout Reservation.
If you have been an Ordeal member for at least 6 months, you can come and seal your membership in the Order of the Arrow by obtaining Brotherhood Membership.
Those who were elected last year (and some past that due to COVID) and have not yet completed their Ordeals are also encouraged to attend to become members of the OA and Woapink Lodge.
Cost: $40 per Ordeal Candidate ($45 if registering after April 17th)
$40 per Brotherhood Candidate ($45 if registering after April 17th)
$25 per Member ($30 if registering after April 17th)
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON APRIL 23rd! Register HERE
Arrival: 6:00pm – 7:30pm, April 30th
Departure: 10:00am – May 2nd
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the following rules and restrictions have been deemed mandatory by the Greater St. Louis Area Council Health & Safety Committee. Anyone who does not follow these rules must leave the camp property immediately.
- All participants must wear a cloth face covering at all times when social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained. The covering must cover the mouth and nose!
- Upon arrival at camp, individuals (only the participants in the event) will enter the line for the Registration Building to check in. They will need their gear for the weekend and their BSA Medical Form (Parts A&B). There will be spaces marked 6 feet apart for the line to check-in. Temperature Screening (no-touch thermometers) and a verbal screening check-list will be part of the check-in process. If a fever is detected or potential symptoms of COVID-19 are exhibited, the individual will not be permitted to stay. If you are dropping off a participant, please wait for them to go through this process before leaving.
- The Ordeal Candidates will be together as a group for the entire weekend. Brotherhood Candidates will be grouped as well. Members attending will be another group. No group will be over 50 people in accordance with State of Illinois recommendations.
- Meals will be individually packaged and served to the participants at designated locations throughout camp.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event. Facilities will be cleaned by staff several times throughout the event.
- Departure from the event will be at 10:00am on Sunday. All parents picking up individuals should park in the lot and remain in their cars. They must check-out at the Registration Building when leaving. Participants will come to the vehicle for departure.